Beginnings


When I began this blog, I felt like I had a pretty good handle on the topic of mind and body. Mainly because I've spent a lot of time exploring the inner-workings of personalities, health in general, and being kind to the earth and yourself. (Not in a cocky way, scout's honor.)


But, as soon as it was created, I felt suddenly underwhelmed by my so-called "knowledge" on the topic. Who am I to tell you how to have a healthy mind and body? I mean, really? I'm 24, unfit, with ebbing insecurities, and a life that is constantly trying to spin out of control.

That's when it hit me.

This isn't about whether or not I am a curvy, semi-insecure/secure woman. This is about how we handle all of those unreliable factors in our lives. This is about the journey that we all take to getting there.

Where in the world is that?

All of us harbor various inner and outer struggles. Those things need acknowledged. They need to be understood. Weighed. And put in their proper place. All we really want as crazy human beings is this: to get to a place where we understand ourselves, we're at peace with our quirks, and we are happy with the lives and circumstances that are ours.



Whether or not you keep up with these blog posts is entirely up to you. I'm not promising life-changing how-to's here. I am promising to do my best at sharing the essentials that have helped me to love every second of life, and to (finally) love myself.

This is about self-exploration. Embracing all of the things that make you feel whole.

This is about you learning you. 


xo

Comments

Popular Posts